I am starting to get a little tired of snow~ so I am making lots of flower projects these days. This card fits into a regular Stampin' Up! Envelope and can be easily mailed~ who wouldn't love to get a card like this?
Here is a video showing you how easy it is to make:
I could see so many thing popping out of this box~ Birthday greetings with balloons, Pinwheels and Candy using the Sweets for the Sweet stamp set, Drinks of all sorts with the Happy Hour Stamp set, bugs of all shapes and sizes using Bug Me Stamp set~ I think you get the picture. What are you going to have in your box? I would love to see it!
Here are the supplies and measurements for the card above:
- Chalk Talk Wood Bundle 
- Petite Petals Wood-Mount Bundle 
- Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper 
- Cut Designer Series Paper: (4) at 1 3/4 x 1 3/4, and (4) at 1 3/4 x 3 1/4
- Crisp Cantaloupe 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Garden Green 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Pistachio Pudding 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Pool Party 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock 
- Summer Starfruit 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Cut Crisp Cantaloupe 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, score at 2,4,6,8 and 2 and (2) 1 x 3 score at 1/2 on each side
- Cut Pistachio Pudding (2) at 2 x 1 1/2
Tools & Adhesive
Ribbon & Trim
Send me a picture of what you made with this box~ and then watch my blog to see it posted!
Enjoy the day~