Click here for printable PDF:
- Card Stock: Crushed Curry- 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored and folded in half @ 4 ¼”
- Card Stock: Whisper White- 5 ¼” x 4”
- Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie- 3 ¼” x 1”
- Card Stock: Old Olive- 3” x 2”
- Painted Autumn DSP: 4” x 1 ¼”
- Stamp the larger sunflower image in Crushed Curry three times on the whisper white piece. (Reink after each stamp) Then stamp the smaller sunflower image in pumpkin pie over the crushed curry images. No need to line up the images. I rotated my sunflower stamp after each one I did so the flowers didn’t look the same.
- Use the center of the flower stamp in Chocolate Chip and stamp the center of each flower. No need to line them up, I rotated the stamp after each flower.
- Stamp the small dots stamp randomly on your card front in Chocolate Chip ink.
- Adhere the designer paper piece to the front of the card using snail adhesive. Depending on where you stamped your three flowers will depend on where you place your DSP.
- Then stamp the sentiment in Choc Chip ink on the Pumpkin Pie card stock. Flag the end of the card stock with your scissors.
- Attach the sentiment to the front of the card with dimensionals.
- Punch a leaf using the leaf punch with the old olive card stock. Then use liquid glue or a glue dot to attach it to the card tucking it under the sentiment.
- Attach the completed whisper white piece to the crushed curry card front with snail adhesive!