Click here for a printable PDF:
- Whisper White: 4 1/4" x 11” (scored at 5 1/2") 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" 2” x 4”
- Soft Suede: 3 1/2” x 3 1/2"
- Using the Big Shot diecut the largest scalloped square from the Soft Suede cardstock and then, diecut the 2nd largest plain square from the Whisper White cardstock.
- Use Crushed Curry ink to stamp the solid flower image 3 times onto the Whisper White square.
- Use Cajun Craze ink to stamp the more detailed flower image on top of the Crushed Curry flower images.
- Use Soft Suede ink to stamp the flower centers.
- Use Old Olive ink to stamp the fern image in several places around the flowers. You will only use the stamp that has the most incomplete image to do this.
- Use Old Olive ink and second generation stamping* to stamp 2 of the triple leafed image onto Whisper White 2 “ x 4” piece. *(Second Generation Stamping means to ink up stamp and then stamp off onto a scrap paper and then restamp without reinking).
- Use Old Olive ink to stamp the triple leaf veined image on top of the images you just stamped.
- Use Leaf Punch to punch out these 2 images.
- Use Old Olive ink to stamp the triple leaf veined image onto the Whisper White cardbase so a few of the leaves will be sticking out around the Soft Suede scalloped square.
- Adhere the art piece onto the Soft Suede scalloped square and adhere the 2 punched leaves behind in opposite corners.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the completed art piece onto the cardbase.
- Use Soft Suede ink to stamp the sentiment onto the card at center bottom.