- Kraft Cardstock – 4” x 11”
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – 4-1/4” x 4”
- Old Olive Cardstock – 4-1/4” x 4-1/2”
- Fresh Fig Cardstock – 2-1/2” x 2-1/4”
- Crushed Curry Cardstock – 2-1/2” x 2-1/4”
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock – 2-1/2” x 1-1/2”
- Cajun Craze Cardstock – 1-1/4” x 1-1/4”
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – 2-1/4” x 2”
- 10” Burlap Ribbon
- Fold Kraft Cardstock base in half at 5-1/2”.
- Use the Pinewood Planks embossing folder to emboss the large piece of Very Vanilla through the Big Shot.
- Using the scallop die from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies, set the edge of the scallops on the edge of the 4-1/4” end. Lay it so that the scallops are evenly spaced across the 4-1/4” space. Run through the Big Shot.
- Adhere the Pinwood Planks Very Vanilla piece to the front of the Olive Olive cardstock. Then, adhere to the front of the Kraft cardfront. NOTE: There will be an 1/8” overhang on the left and right of the card.
- Die cut the large leaf from the Fresh Fig and Crushed Curry cardstock.
- Die cut the small solid leaf from the Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze cardstock.
- Ink up the “Thinking” part of the sentiment from the Colorful Seasons stamp set in Early Espresso Classic ink. Stamp onto the small Very Vanilla cardstock. Clean the stamp and then ink the “of you” portion of the sentiment and stamp into place.
- Die cut the sentiment using the framelit from the Lovely Laurel Thinlits Die.
- Pierce holes in each end of the sentiment framelit and thread a strip of the 5/8” Burlap ribbon with a knot on one end and a bow on the other. Set in place with Stampin’ Dimensionals.