- Crushed Curry card stock: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
- Cajun Craze card stock: 4 x 5 1/4
- Watercolor Paper: 3 3/4 x 5 (2)
- Using an Aqua painter add water to the watercolor paper where you want the crushed curry ink to be, then load Aqua painter with Crushed curry ink and drop in the wet parts of the paper. Let dry.
- Using an Aqua Painter with Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze ink refill randomly add color to the second piece of watercolor paper~ leaving some white areas. Let Dry. Using the leaf frame lit cut out leaves.
- Stamp the small leaf over the Crushed Curry watercolor using Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze ink
- Stamp sentiment in Cajun Craze
- Attach die cut leaves with small pieces of dimensionals
- Attach sequins
- Layer the watercolor paper to the Cajun Craze Card Stock and attach them to the card base.