- Very Vanilla CS- 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, Score at 4 ¼” on long side
- Early Espresso CS- 4” x 3”
- Old Olive CS scrap for leaves- approx. 3 ½” x 2”
- Painted Autumn DSP- 5 ½” x 4 ¼” (sunflower print), 3 ¾” x 2 ¾” (yellow/orange with dash lines on it, and a scrap piece with a full flower on it.
- Fold card base in half and adhere the sunflower printed paper (5 ½” x 4 ¼”) to the front with snail adhesive.
- Stamp sentiment, like shown in photo, (in Early Espresso ink) on orange/yellow DSP piece. Then attach that paper to the Early Espresso CS layer. Put dimentionals on the back and attach to the front of the card.
- Cut out one sunflower from a scrap piece of the Painted Autumn DSP using your paper snips. Then punch two leaves in the Old Olive CS using your leaf punch.
- Adhere the sunflower and leaves to the card as shown in photo using snail adhesive.
- Add three gold metallic shapes to finish off your card!