- Thick Whisper White: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (scored at 4 1/4") 4” x 5 1/4"
- Red Glimmer: 1/4" x 4” (x2) 2 1/2" x 4” scrap (for snowflake)
- Silver Glimmer: scraps (for snowflakes)
- Run Thick Whisper White cardstock layer through the Big Shot using the Winter Wonder Embossing Folder.
- Cut out “JOY” using the Large Letters Framelits on the Thick Whisper White cardstock. Save letters.
- Cut out 2 snowflakes using the Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits Dies on the Silver Glimmer Paper. Using the 1/8” Handheld Punch, punch out a little circle for the middle of the snowflake using Red Glimmer paper.
- Fold card base in half on the score line. Layer Red Glimmer paper behind Thick Whisper White layer. Adhere with Mini Glue Dots. Adhere Thick Whisper White layer to card base using SNAIL Adhesive.
- Adhere Red Glimmer strips on each end of card using Mini Glue Dots.
- Adhere “JOY” letters using Foam Adhesive Strips on top of where it was previously cut out.
- Add snowflakes using Mini Glue Dots.