Very Vanilla card base: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” and folded in half
Very Vanilla card stock: 2-3/4” x 3/8” for sentiment, 3” x 4” for oval
Bundle of Love DSP: four 1-7/8” x 2-1/2” pieces, two each of two foil designs
Gold Foil: 1-1/2” x 5”
- Adhere the four Bundle of Love foil patterns to the front of a Very Vanilla card base with SNAIL adhesive, leaving about 1/8” border around each.
- Fish-tail the end of the 1-1/2” x 5” Gold Foil piece with Paper Snips to create a banner. Adhere to the card front with SNAIL.
- Stamp reindeer from Santa’s Sleigh set with VersaMark ink onto Very Vanilla. Sprinkle on Gold Embossing Powder, tap off excess, then set with Heat Tool until glossy and smooth.
- Die-cut the reindeer with Stitched Shapes Framelits oval and mount on card front with Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with 1/8” Gold Ribbon and attach to the reindeer with a Glue Dot.
- Ink part of the sentiment from Santa’s Sleigh with VersaMark, then stamp onto 3/8” strip of Very Vanilla. Gold emboss with heat tool. Fish-tail the ends with Paper Snips. Pop up sentiment onto card front with Dimensionals.
- Add Pearl Jewels on either side of the greeting.