- Real Red Card Stock: 2” x 4”
- Be Merry DSP: 6” x 12”
- Co-ordinating pattern: 1-1/4” x 12”
- Create a large bag on the Gift Bag Punch board (following the instructions printed on the board) and then turn the bag to the opposite side; punch at the same score lines and score along the horizontal line.
- Cut off all the tabs along one side except ONE of the largest flaps (as shown). Keep the largest tab you cut off to glue to the front of the top tab as a coordinating pattern, if desired. HINT: If there is a pattern on your DSP that has a right-way-up, make sure your pattern is facing the correct way!
- Assemble the bag using Tear & Tape adhesive.
- Emboss the Merry Christmas label in white embossing powder on Real Red scrap. Punch out with Everyday Label Punch.
- Wrap coordinating strip of DSP around bag and adhere edges together in the front. Attach label with dimensional to cover the edges.