- Garden Green Card Stock: 5 ½” x 8 ½”
- Designer Series Paper: 4” x 3 ½” and 4” x 1 ½”
- Cherry Cobbler: 3” x 3 ½” (Mitten)
- Crumb Cake: 2 ¼” x 2 ¼”
- Whisper White: 4” x 4” scrap for mitten and mitten band
- Champagne Foil: 3” x 3” (Pie Plate)
- Ribbon: 6” piece for wrap and 10” piece for bow
- Fold 5 ½” x 8 ½” piece of Garden Green card stock in half to create card base.
- Adhere the 4” x 3 ½” piece of Be Merry DSP to the top of the card as shown.
- Adhere ribbon to the 1 ½” x 4” piece of Be Merry DSP. (wrap end to the back and apply adhesive to hold)
- Adhere the above piece of DSP to the bottom of the card front as shown.
- Tie a bow towards the right side of the ribbon from Step 3.
- Add two Basic Rhinestones at the bottom left of the front bottom panel.
- Using Cherry Cobbler ink, stamp the mitten image with the sentiment onto the scrap of Whisper White card stock and then cut out using the Many Mittens framelits.
- Next, cut the Cherry Cobbler mitten out using the same framelits.
- Cut one mitten cuff from the scrap of Whisper White card stock. Be sure to add the framelit that will provide the “ribbing” texture to the cuff.
- Adhere the cuff to the Cherry Cobbler mitten as shown.
- Cut one 1 7/8” circle from the Champagne Foil Sheet to create the “pie pan” using the Layered Circles Framelits.
- Next, stamp the “lemon slice” image in Soft Suede ink onto a scrap of Crumb Cake card stock and cut it out using the 1 ¾” scalloped circle from the Layered Circle Framelits.
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the Crumb Cake circle and adhere it to the Champagne circle.
- Adhere the Cherry Cobbler mitten to the card front as shown.
- Next, adhere the “pie” over the mitten as shown.
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the other mitten with the sentiment and adhere it as shown so that the thumb of the mitten is on top of the pie while the rest of the edge of the mitten is tucked behind it.
- Optional: Add Clear Wink of Stella to the pie, mitten cuff and to accent the edges of the Cherry Cobbler mitten.