- Stamp Sets – Heartfelt Blooms (sale-a-bration #147202) Petal Palette Bundle (145974)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730) Glossy white cardstock (144240) Bermuda Bay Cardstock (131197)
- Stamp Pads – Picture Perfect Ink Spots (145641)
- Misc. – Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper (145601), Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372), Bermuda Bay 3/8” stitched satin ribbon (144183), Crushed Curry 3/8” stitched satin ribbon (144182), Shimmer ribbon pack (sale-a-bration #147243), Linen thread (104199)
- Whisper White cardstock : 8.5” x 5.5”
- Turquoise glimmer paper: 4” x 5.25”
- Glossy cardstock: 3.75” x 5”
- Bermuda bay cardstock: 2” x 2”
- Whisper white cardstock scrapbook for greeting
- Score and fold whisper white cardstock in half
- Adhere turquoise glimmer paper to card front. I like to use tear and tape to hold glimmer paper.
- Using ink spots as if they were sponges, tap peek a book peach in flower center, then tap Bermuda around rest of image
- Stamp onto glossy paper
- Reink and repeat 2-4x more depending on how full you want your glossy piece
- Adhere glossy to cardfront – I prefer to use tear and tape or dimensionals when adhering to glimmer paper
- Die cut Bermuda Bay cardstock with 1 7/8” stitched circle
- Stamp greeting from the Petal Palette bundle with Bermuda Bay ink and die cut with label piece from the Petal Palette bundle.
- Cut all 3 ribbons approx. 4” long
- Tie the ribbons together with a length of linen thread
- Adhere Bermuda Bay die cut circle to cardfront
- Adhere Ribbons to die cut circle
- Adhere die cut greeting with dimensionals over top of ribbon
- Add greeting of choice or hand written not to inside card.
- Place in envelope – (optional stamp envelope)
- Brighten someone’s day.