- Stamp Sets: Happy Wishes Sale-a-Bration selection (147224w, 147227c)
- Inks: Archival Basic Black Ink Pad (140931), Berry Burst Classic Ink Pad (144083), Powder Pink Classic Ink Pad (144084), Bermuda Bay Classic Ink Pad (131171), Old Olive Classic Ink Pad (126953)
- Paper: Petal Passion Designer Series Paper (145589), Myths & Magic 6x6” Glimmer Paper (145601), Bermuda Bay Cardstock (131197), Whisper White Cardstock (100730)
- Other: Blender Pens (102845), Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220), Old Olive Baker’s Twine (134579), Lots of Labels Framelits (138281), Big Shot (143263), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Bermuda Bay card base: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Petal Passion DSP: 5-1/4” x “
- Bermuda Bay Glimmer Paper: 5-1/4” x ¾”
- Whisper White: 4-1/4” x 3-1/4” for die-cutting label
- Adhere Petal Passion Designer Series Paper to the Bermuda Bay card base with SNAIL.
- Adhere Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper to card front with SNAIL.
- Stamp the Happy Wishes large floral word in Archival Black Ink onto the Whisper White cardstock. Stamp the coordinating sentiment above the word.
- Color in the flowers with Berry Burst, Bermuda Bay, Powder Pink and Old Olive inks and a Blender Pen. Squeeze the ink pads before opening to transfer the ink to the lid to use as a palette, then pick up the color and “paint” on color with the Blender Pen.
- Color over the flowers with Wink of Stella for some glimmer.
- Die-cut the sentiment with the Lots of Labels Framelits, then pop up with Dimensionals onto the card front.
- Tie an Old Olive Baker’s Twine bow, then attach with a Mini Glue Dot to the “Y.”
- Add a few Rhinestones floating around the word.