- Stamps: Flying Home (145929 C/W 145926), Perennial Birthday (145760 C/W 145757)
- Ink: Soft Sky Classic Ink Refill (131161), Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad (132708)
- Card Stock: Soft Sky (131203), Whisper White Thick (140272), Smoky Slate (131202)
- Misc. Smoky Slate Gingham Ribbon (144231); Aqua Painter (103954); Snail Adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897) Stampin' Blends: Old Olive Light (144574), Cameo Coral Dark (144044), Pool Party Combo (144605), Smoky Slate Combo (145058), Crumb Cake Combo (144601), Daffodil Delight Combo (144603), Rich Razzleberry Light (144584), Pumpkin Pie Light (144578), Cherry Cobbler Light (144576)
- Whisper White Thick card stock: 4-1/4” x 11” 3-1/2" x 2-3/4”
- Soft Sky card stock: 4” X 5-1/4”
- Smoky Slate card stock: 3-5/8" x 2-7/8"
- Smoky Slate Gingham Ribbon: 18" (cut for 6" & 12")
- Score Whisper White Card Base panel in half at 5-1/2". Fold in half, crease with the Bone Folder to form card base.
- Adhere the 6" piece of ribbon to the Soft Sky panel ~ 1-1/4" up from bottom edge.
- Stamp Birthday Cheers greeting with Tuxedo Black ink in the mid-lower right corner.
- Lay 12" piece of ribbon under the 6" piece, and then tie a bow and trim ribbon ends.
- Adhere Soft Sky panel to the card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Birdhouse Image to the Whisper White layer with Tuxedo Black ink, bring the birdhouses to the lower edge to 'ground' them.
- Using the Aqua Painter and Soft Sky Ink Refill, with very little ink refill and mostly water, lightly swoosh some streaks to the entire white panel to create a sky background effect.
- Using the Stampin' Blends, color in the birdhouse as shown.
- Adhere Whisper White focal image to the Smoky Slate layer with Snail Adhesive.
- Using Stampin' Dimensionals, adhere the focal image to the Soft Sky panel layer, centering above the ribbon.
- Optional: Brush in the white areas of the sky with the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.