- Stamp Set: Heartfelt Blooms (SAB 147202)
- Card Stock: Sweet Sugarplum (141418), Whisper White card stock (100730), Pool Party card stock (122924)
- Stamp Pads: Sweet Sugarplum Classic Stampin’ Pad (141395), Basic Gray Archival Stampin’ Pad (140932)
- Accessories: Silver Metallic Thread (138402), Banner Triple Punch (138292), Pretty Label Punch (143715), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Snail Adhesive (104332)
- Sweet Sugarplum card stock (base): 5 ½” X 8 ½”; scored at 4 ¼” and folded in half
- Whisper White card stock: 3 ¾” X 4”; scratch piece for sentiment
- Pool Party card stock: ¾” X 5 ¼”
- Using the floral image from the Heartfelt Blooms stamp set, stamp the flower in Sweet Sugarplum randomly on the the piece of Whisper White card stock.
- Adhere to the front of the Sweet Sugarplum base using Snail Adhesive.
- Punch the ends of the Pool Party card stock with the Banner Triple Punch.
- Adhere to the front on top of the Whisper White piece with Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp the “Thinking of You” sentiment on a scratch piece of Whisper White and punch out using the Pretty Label Punch.
- Make several loops of Metallic Thread and attach to the back of the sentiment piece with tape.
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhere to the front of the card.