So the retirement list is out and it's a doozy!!! Products will be available until May 31st or while supplies last~ so do not wait if there is something you want. I haven't seen the new catalog yet but it looks like we're getting a new style of ink pad ~
Here are the colors that I know are discontinuing:
- Dapper Denim
- Emerald Envy
- Peekaboo Peach
- Sweet Sugarplum
- Always Artichoke
- Elegant Eggplant
- Island Indigo
- Perfect Plum
- Rose Red
- Chocolate Chip
- Tangerine Tango
- Tempting Turquoise
- Marina Mist
- Pink Pirouette
- Soft Sky
- Wild Wasabi
- Wisteria Wonder
Please get your refills and cardstock for the above colors before it is gone! Good news Flirty Flamingo is sticking around and a few of my favorites are coming back!
Here are the details:
- April 9–May 31, 2018 beginning at 1:00 PM (MT)
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after May 31.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, retiring stamp sets will be guaranteed available until May 25; all other products are not guaranteed and are only available while supplies last.
- Retiring host sets can only be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
- Depending on inventory levels, discounts on select products may be introduced on or after May 8.
- These discounts will not be preannounced.
- Discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
- If you buy a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you want, I recommend buying it right away and not waiting to see if it’s discounted later or risk it being sold out.
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.
Here is a printable PDF for the Annual Catalog: Click here!
Here is a printable PDF for the Occasions Catalog: Click here!