- Stamp Sets: Abstract Impressions (p 147513), Handwritten (w 146521, c 146524)
- Inks: Soft Sea Foam (147102), Granny Apple Green (147095), Poppy Parade (147050), Lovely Lipstick (147140)
- Paper: Soft Sea Foam (146988), Poppy Parade (119793), Whisper White (100730)
- Other: Big Shot Cutting Machine (143263), Petal Burst Textured Impression Embossing Folder (141493), White 5/8” Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon (146912), Snail (104332), Glue Dots (103683)
- Soft Sea Foam: 4 ¼” x 11”
- Poppy Parade: 3 ½” x 3 ½”
- Whisper White: 3 ½” x 3 ½”; 4 ¼” x 3/4”
- Ribbon: 10”
- Cut out a circle with the Stitched Shaped Circle on the Big Shot from the Whisper White cardstock.
- Cut out a Scallop Circle on the Big Shot from the Poppy Parade cardstock.
- Run the Soft Sea Foam card base through the Big Shot with the Embossing Folder to emboss the front of the card.
- On the white cardstock circle, stamp the Handwritten stamp with Soft Sea Foam ink.
- On the white circle, stamp the most filled in part of the rose with Poppy Parade ink—but first stamp the ink on the scrap paper so that you have a lighter version of the Poppy Parade.
- Stamp the next part of the rose with Poppy Parade ink.
- Stamp the final part of the rose (the most detailed) with Lovely Lipstick ink.
- Stamp two leaves with Soft Sea Foam ink.
- Stamp the detailed part of the leaves, with Granny Apple Green ink-but first stamp it on scrap paper, so that the green is a bit lighter.
- Stamp the saying with Lovely Lipstick ink on the small piece of Whisper White cardstock. Trim the ends off on an angle.
- Wrap a small piece of the ribbon around the end of the saying. Tie the rest of the ribbon into a bow and attach it with glue dots.