- Stamp Sets – Abstract Impressions (147513)
- Card Stock – Lovely Lipstick (146970); Whisper White (100730); Calypso Coral (122925); So Saffron (105118)
- Stamp Pads – Lovely Lipstick (147140)
- Misc. – Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper (146289); Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies (146326, bundle 148348); Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon Whisper White (146912); Faceted Dots (146910); Layering Circles Framelits (141705); Snail Adhesive (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Liquid Glue (110755).
- Lovely Lipstick Card Stock: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, folded in half
- Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper: Floral print- 3” x 5 ½”, Yellow polka dot print- 3” x 3”
- Calypso Coral, Lovely Lipstick, and So Saffron Card Stock: Scrap pieces approx. 1 ¼” x 1 ¼”
- Whisper White Card Stock: approx. 2 ¾” x 2 ¾”
- Take a look at the card above to see the Tulle Ribbon peeking out under the floral printed paper. To get this look take your floral piece of paper and run some adhesive on the back of the longest side (I used snail) and then gather your tulle like a ruffle (leave it on the spool because we don’t know how much we are using) and press down on the adhesive as you move along the edge. Once you get to the end of the paper cut off the ribbon and apply snail adhesive all over the back of the printed paper and attach to your card front.
- Die cut layering circles in the yellow polka dot printed paper and the Whisper White Card Stock. Stamp the saying in Lovely Lipstick Ink on the Whisper White circle. Then attach the two circles together and pop-up on the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Next, you want to use the scrap pieces of card stock that you have in Calypso Coral, So Saffron, and Lovely Lipstick to die cut the flowers. Attach the flowers with liquid glue to the circles and add a Faceted Dot in the center of each one. I lifted the petals of my flowers to give them a little dimension.