- Stamp Sets –Love What You Do (148042)
- Card Stock –Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock (144237); Grapefruit Grove Cardstock (146972); Basic Black Cardstock (121045); Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (146926)
- Stamp Pads – Memento (132708)
- Misc.- Pearlized Doilies (146936); Paper Snips (103579); Stampin' Dimensionals (104430); Snail Adhesive (104332)
- Very Vanilla: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2" folded in half for card base, 4-1/4” x 3” and 2-1/2” x 1-1/2”
- Grapefruit Grove: 3-1/2” x 4-3/4” and 2-5/8” x 1-5/8”
- Basic Black: 3-1/8” x 4-3/8” and 4” x ½”
- Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper 2-3/4” x 4” and scrap for flower cut out
- Fold card base on score line and attach largest piece of Grapefruit Grove to the center of the card front with Snail Adhesive.
- Attach largest piece of Basic Black to center of card.
- Attach the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper to the 4-1/4” x 3” Very Vanilla piece with Snail Adhesive
- Attach this Very Vanilla piece to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach Pearlized Doily to front of the card with Snail Adhesive.
- Trim ends of 4” x ½” Basic Black piece to form banner.
- Attach banner over Doily with Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp sentiment in Memento ink on smallest piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock and attach to smallest Grapefruit Grove piece with Snail Adhesive.
- Attach this Grapefruit Grove piece to the card front with Stampin Dimensionals.
- Using Paper Snips, cut out one flower from the scrap piece of the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- Attach flower to card with Stampin’ Dimensional.