- Varied Vases (photopolymer-146644)
- Stamp Pads: Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Paper: Tranquil Tide (144246), Petal Pink (146985) 8 ½” x 11” Cardstock, Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper (146338)
- Misc.: SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (143263), Layering Circles Framelits (141705), Share What You Love Artisan Pearls (146927), Grapefruit Grove 1/8” Grosgrain Ribbon (146954), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Tranquil Tide : Card Base 5 ½” x 8 ½, 3 ¼” x ¾”
- Petal Pink 5 3/8” x 4 1/8”, 3 ½” x 7/8”
- Nature’s Poem DSP 5 1/4 ” x 4”, scrap to punch vases
- Ribbon : 7”
- Fold Tranquil Tide cardstock in half for card base
- Adhere Petal Pink and Nature’s Poem DSP to card base.
- Using Big Shot and Layering Circles Framelits, cut one large scalloped circle from Petal Pink and using next size plain circle cut one circle from Tranquil Tide Cardstock.
- Cut two vases from Nature’s Poem DSP scrap. Place on top of Tranquil Tide circle cut in step 3 and mark top of vase lightly with a pencil.
- Using Memento black ink, stamp two flower stems, lining up with pencil mark in step 4 (you want to stamp so the flowers will come out of the vase in the correct place).
- Using SNAIL, attach vases to Tranquil Tide circle. Attach circle to Petal Pink scallop and attach this unit to card base using dimensionals.
- Attach 2 small pearl jewels to center of stamped flowers on left.
- Stamp “hoping your day blooms with happiness” onto Petal Pink strip using Memento black ink. Attach to Tranquil Tide strip and adhere to card front using dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with Grapefruit Grove ribbon and attach on side of circle unit.