- Stamp Set: Varied Vases (146644) Bundle -Save 10% (148381)
- Paper: Granny Apple Green (146990), Highland Heather (146986), Whisper White (100730)
- Ink: Mango Medley (147093), Highland Heather (147103), Gorgeous Grape (147099), Granny Apple Green (147095)
- Extras: Big Shot (143263), Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder (143709), Layering Squares Framelits (141708), Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372), Vases Builder Punch (147040), 5/8” Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon – Whisper White (146912), Mini dimensionals (144108), Snail Adhesive (104332)
Granny Apple Green – 4 1/4” x 11, scored at 5 ½”; 4” x 5 1/4", small piece for punching leaf
Highland Heather - 3 1/4" square
Whisper White- 3” square, 4 x 5 1/4" for inside panel, small pieces for punching vase and flowers
White Tulle Ribbon- two strips 4 1/2” in length
- Use the Big Shot to emboss the 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock with the Polka Dot Basics embossing folder.
- Score card base in half, and attach the Whisper White panel to inside of card.
- Place one strip of Tulle Ribbon across embossed panel, securing on the back with Snail Adhesive. Attach embossed panel to card base with dimensionals.
- Using the Layering Square framelit that measures 3” across, cut a square with Highland Heather cardstock.
- Using the Stitched Shape square framelit that measures 2 7/8” across, cut a square with Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp two stems with Granny Apple Green ink on Whisper White square.
- Use small pieces of Whisper White cardstock to stamp two tulips - stamp solid image first with Highland Heather ink and then stamp the outline with Gorgeous Grape. Punch both flowers with the Vases Builder Punch.
- Use small piece of Whisper White cardstock to stamp a vase with Mango Medley ink. Punch vase with the Vases Builder punch.
- Use a small piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock to punch out one leaf. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the left side of the stamped flower stems.
- Stamp “hello” onto right side of Whisper White stitched shape square.
- Use Mini dimensionals to attach the two tulips and the vase in place on card front.
- To finish the card, use the second strip of Whisper white Tulle ribbon, slip it under the strip that goes across the card front, and tie a knot.