- Stamp Sets – Varied Vases Stamp Set (146644)
- Card Stock (CS) – Whisper White Cardstock (140272); Basic Black Card Stock (121045); Lovely Lipstick Card stock (146970)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708)
- Misc. – 2018-2020 In Colors Designer Series Paper (DSP) (146963); Vases Builder Punch (147040); Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies (145372); Lovely Lipstick 1/8” Grosgrain Ribbon (146952); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Tear & Tape (138995); Paper Snips (103579)
- Whisper White Thick Card Stock: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, scored at 2 1/8” and 6 3/8”
- Whisper White Thick Card Stock: 2 1/8” x 1 1/2” (2 pieces)
- Whisper White Thick Card Stock: scrap for sentiment
- Basic Black Card Stock: scrap for die cut oval
- Lovely Lipstick Card stock: scrap for flowers
- DSP: 1 7/8” x 5 1/4”
- DSP: scrap for two vases
- Fold the card base along the score lines and burnish with a Bone Folder.
- Glue the two DSP pieces onto the two front card base panels.
- Adhere a piece of ribbon to each of the two 2 1/8” x 1 1/2” pieces of Whisper White CS, and wrap it around to the back, using Tear & Tape. (I like to fold the tape in half, or twirl it into a string, for something skinny like this ribbon.)
- Tie a small piece of ribbon in a bow around the ribbon on one of the Whisper White CS pieces.
- Glue the two pieces of Whisper White CS over the two DSP layers.
- Cut an oval from the scrap of Basic Black CS using the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies.
- Cut two vases from the scrap of DSP using the Vase Builder Punch.
- Stamp the sentiment in black ink onto the scrap of Whisper White CS, then cut it using Paper Snips.
- Stamp 3 small flowers in black ink onto the scrap of Lovely Lipstick CS, then cut them out using Paper Snips.
- Glue the vases, flowers, and sentiment onto the Basic Black CS oval.
- Glue the left half of the oval onto the left front panel of the card base.