|New Year's Eve Party Hat|
Accessories and Tools
InstructionsThese instructions are provided as a general guideline only, how you decorate your hat is completely up to you. Go all out!
- Stamp snowflake image repeatedly in VersaMark ink on Bride Specialty paper. Cover images with Heat & Stick powder, and heat until images are sticky. Cover images with Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter, and shake off excess.
- Create hat from stamped and glittered Bride paper using The Cone Pattern.
- Freehand cut scallops along edge of Bella Bleu Designer Series paper (12" x 1-1/2"). Adhere second strip of Bella Bleu paper behind scallops (12" x 2"), and snip edges to create "grass." Adhere strips of newspaper behind Bella Bleu paper, and snip edges. Crinkle all snipped edges and fan outward. Using Pouch 4 pattern, trim straight edge of Bella Bleu so that it will curve with bottom edge of hat. Adhere to hat.
- Ink bottom edge of hat using VersaMark ink, and cover with Heat & Stick powder. Heat until sticky. Cover with Dazzling Diamonds glitter, and shake off excess.
- Staple ribbon lengths inside bottom edge of hat.
- Snip off top of hat, and adhere more crinkled newspaper and pipe cleaners inside.
- Stamp year in Not Quite Navy ink on Whisper White card stock, and punch out using 1/2" Circle punch. Insert into Pewter Build-A-Brad. Attach to center of one butterfly. Adhere butterfly to hat.
- Decorate hat with shimmer paint, glitter, die-cut butterflies and snowflakes, buttons, Pretties, and punched circles and flowers.
- Stamp "Happy new year!" and "Celebrate" in Not Quite Navy ink on Whisper White card stock. Notch ends to create flags, and adhere to hat.