This was one of our make and takes at the Stampin' Up! convention this year~ using the Hello Lovely stamp set~
We are kept pretty busy during convention and so I usually come home and make my projects~ I think this is one of my favorites~ it could easily be changed with any stamp set and makes a wonderful gift too.
I love the Tag a Bag Gift Bags and what a great way to use them~
- I just punch the Glimmer Paper with the 1 3/4 inch circle punch
- cut a piece of cardstock into a ribbon
- stamped the image from Hello Lovely
- added a loop of Chevron Ribbon
- and added few rhinestones
This makes for a quick and easy gift!
Hope you day is going well~