I have been a papercrafter for years- and over the years I have seen tools come and go but here is a list of the top 5 Tools I believe every crafter should own~ whether you scrapbook, make cards, boxes, home decor (I do it all!)
1. Stampin' Up!'s Paper Trimmer Item #126889 $29.95
This Lightweight, Portable, Personal Paper Cutter has:
- wide 6 1/4 inch cutting base
- Extra long cutting track
- Extended Cutting Arm
- The precision tip of the cutting blade lets you pinpoint exactly where you are cutting
- The point on the side of the cutting handle, shows you where your blade will cut, making it easy to see where your cuts begin and end
- Nonskid feed keep the cutter securely in place on your work area
- Has a Storage Compartment~ for extra blades, bone folder,chocolate
2. Stampin' Up!'s Simply Scored #122334 $29.95
Take the chore out of scoring!
- The Simply Scored Scoring Tool's base fits paper or card stock up to 12" x 12" and features score tracks every 1/8".
- Features two easy-to-read rulers (with inch markings down to 1/8") along top and left side for perfect scoring. (One standard left-to-right ruler and one zero center ruler.)
- Includes three markers and stylus.
- Bottom of base has nonmarking and nonskid feet to secure it on your work area.
- Base measures approximately 15-1/8" x 13-1/4" x 1".
- includes 3 place markers
- includes one sylus
- Includes 2 storage compartments to store extra markers, sylus tool and chocolate
3. Paper Snips #103579 $9.95
These small, thin-bladed scissors are perfect for all your paper trimming needs. They are great for snipping that little bits of paper or when trimming ribbon. Thin stainless steel blades for perfect cutting in even the tiniest areas.
- Precision-ground tips allow for cutting all the way to the end of the blades
- Protective shield (safety cover)
- Comfort-grip handle for ease in cutting
- Exclusive to Stampin' Up!
- 2-1/2" blade
4. Bone Folder #102300 $6.95
This bone folder gives your handmade projects crisp, clean folds. Use it for everything from getting beautiful, crisp folds to distressing the edges of a card, scrapbook page, or accent.
- Scores and burnishes paper
- 6” long
- Made of genuine cattle bone
- Sanded smooth and polished
- Point on one end only
5.Stamping Sponges #101610 $3.50
Our stamping sponges are just the right tool for sponging ink around the edges of your card stock. Use them whole or cut them into wedges so you have one for each color.
- Approximately 2-3/4" diameter
- 3 per package
- I cut them into quarters
If you need any of these products please visit my online store by clicking here or clicking any image in this post!
I hope this was helpful~