Here is Stampin' Up!'s latest offering of photopolymer stamp sets:
These sets are great by themselves~ but when used together they can help you create customized maps for so many things: save the dates, I'm moving postcards, and travel keepsakes, just to name a few.
Most of the images fit perfectly on the smallest clear blocks, and are easy to layer and line up. They also coordinate nicely with our Circle Punches~ letting you create easy tags and embellishments for scrapbook pages.
The greetings from the Greetings From Stamp Set fit perfectly around the state abbreviation icons from the Map It Out set. Add a dashed line, an “x” to mark the spot—and other fun details—and you’ve got a perfect postcard to send to friends and family to let them know you’ve moved.
Using a great little journal with a few embellishments is a great way to keep notes on your travels.
Here is what you are going to love about photopolymer stamps:
- Top-quality photopolymer that gives a perfectly stamped image every time
- They're entirely transparent for perfect placement
- Can you say sticky? ( Don't worry; in a good way) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks
- They're age tested. They won't yellow or cloud up over time
- I could go on, but I'll let you try them for yourself
Enjoy the day~