Make a fun quick and easy gift for any occasion using Stampin' Up! stamps, ink and Paper
This is a fun gift to make for any occasion~ I used one of our boxes for our wood mount stamps to hold 6 cards, a pen, and some stamps!
For this project I used one sheet of 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. I cut the paper at 5 x 12 inches and then took the piece and cut striips that were 5 x 2 inches, these I used on the cards.
For the greeting cards I used:
- Very Vanilla card stock cut 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and scored at 4 1/4
- a piece of Coastal Cabana cut 5 1/4 X 4
- a cut of Coastal Cabana Ribbon
- stamped a couple of flowers from the Flower Shop stamp set, punch them out with the matching punch
- and added a pearl embellishment
The left over piece paper I cut down to 11 1/4 inches and used this piece on the stamp case, I just slid it under the plastic sleeve. I did use the 3/4 inch piece I cut off to decorate the front of the stamp case, plus a flower and a pearl.
This project looks fabulous with any of our Designer Series papers, stamps and matching ink.
I'd love to see what you create- just send me an email!
Enjoy the day~
Supplies I used for this project:
Intersted in purchasing any of these products? Just click on the image