A Valentine Scrapbook or Keepsake Book
Yesterday I was perusing the internet and came across a wonderful tutorial on how to turn the Stampin' Up! Sweetheart Treat Bags into a fabulous scrapbook or keepsake book.
It was very simple to do:
- Cut the chipboard from the kit in half and add paper (I added the ribbon underneath the cardstock on the front and back of the album.
- Accordian fold a piece of cardstock 8 x 4 1/4 every 1/2 inch. This will be the spine
- Attach the spine to the inside of the front and back cover using Sticky Strip and then attach a treat bag inside each valley fold.
- I cut cardstock 3 1/2 x 5 for my pages inside the treat bags and added the banner that comes in the kit (my pages are Crisp Canteloupe and Soft Sky)
- I tied the bakers twine from the kit around each page
When I was done I decorated the front using the products listed below!
It went together pretty quickly and was fun to make~
Enjoy the day~