Operation Write Home Memorial Day BlogHop
Welcome to my blog for this year's Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop! I hope that you are getting inspired with lots of great creations.
Here is my card:
This is a fun easy card to make. I used the Envelope Punch Board to make the tie and the pocket.
- I cut the whisper white card stock 11 x 4 1/4 and scored at 5 1/2
- I put the folded edge into the trimmer and cut it to 1 inch on one side and 3 1/4 to the end on the other side~ this is folded over to become the collar
- The tie is a piece of Real Red Cardstock but 1 x 4 1/4 inches and punched in the Envelope Punch Board at 4 3/8 on each side
- Rotate card stock 180 degrees and punch at 3 1/2 on both sides to make the "knot of the tie
- the pocket is a 1 inch piece of card stock, using the Envelope Punch Board~ line up the square at 1 1/8 inches and punched on each side.
- I attached a little ruffle ribbon to the pocket before adhereing it to the shirt
- The collar gets folded over and attached with sticky strip and then I attached a couple of Candy Dots for buttons.
I hope you enjoyed your visit~
PS~ We'll be having our next Operation Write Home card making event on Saturday June 14th~ watch for more details coming soon.