When I first saw the Stampin' Up! catalog I was so happy to see this fun photopolymer stamp set~ Flower Patch. I have always loved 2 step stamping and decorative sets~ this one is both. Lots of color with big bold images.
Here is a quick video showing:
- how versatile photopolymer stamps are
- how easy it is to line them up when stamping and
- how to stamp them over again when you don't get a good clean image
My original plan was to use Pool Party ink to stamp the verse, and layer the card on Pool Party card stock and tying a Pool Party Bow. Here was the intended card:
- Wild Wasabi Card stock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
- Whisper White Cardstock 4 x 5 1/4 (one for the outside and one for inside)
So tell me which one do you like best? Comment below and let me know!
Enjoy the day~