Say Hello To Autumn with A Box Using Color Me Autumn From Stampin' Up!
October 17, 2014
Stampin' Up! Thanks Gift Giving Box
- Wrap the Decorative Window Gift Box with a 3-1/4" x 12" strip of Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper (Blackberry Bliss stripes). Adhere the paper to the box.
- Wrap the Natural 5/8" Chevron Ribbon around the Decorative Window Gift Box and tie a bow.
- Stamp the watercolor background image in Crumb Cake ink on a piece of 2" x 2" Whisper White Cardstock.
- Stamp "Thanks" in Blackberry Bliss ink on the bottom of the stamped Whisper White Cardstock. Adhere the stamped Whisper White Cardstock to a piece of 2-1/8" x 2-1/8" Crushed Curry Cardstock to create a tag.
- Ink the acorn images using Blackberry Bliss and Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Markers and stamp on a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Cut them out. Adhere them to the tag using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere the tag to the box using Stampin' Dimensionals.