Here is a fun gift card holder for any occasion~ Christmas, birthday, thank-you, thinking of you, etc. With all the gift cards I send out this is a great way to make a great presentation. I love how easy it is!
Here is a video showing this technique:
- Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Pear Pizzaz Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Soft Sky 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Lost Lagoon 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
Whisper White: 3 1/2 x 5
Lost Lagoon: 3 1/4 x 4 3/4
Soft Sky: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
1. Score the Soft Sky card stock at 3 1/4, 4 1/4, and 5 1/4 along the 8 1/2 inch side.
2. Fold on the score lines to make a W shape, place on Top Note Die so one side does not cut.
3. Stamp the tree in Pear Pizazz and the garland in Old Olive, Punch with tree punch
4. Stamp the bird and the saying in Real Red and cut out with Paper Snips.
5. Attach Lost Lagoon card stock to Whisper White card stock, lay 12 inches of ribbon down and adhere the Soft Sky die cut piece over it with adhesive
6. Attach punched circle with Dimensionals, adhere the stamped tree and bird, adhere banner.
7. Attach the sequins with Glue Dots