- Fold the Very Vanilla Cardstock in half to create the card.
- Adhere 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" Farmers Market Designer Series Paper to the card front.
- Emboss a piece of 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" Very Vanilla Cardstock using the Big Shot and the Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Ink the embossed Very Vanilla Cardstock using a Sponge Dauber and Soft Suede ink. Adhere the embossed cardstock to the card.
- Cut the bottom from a Tea Lace Paper Doily and adhere it to the card.
- Cut banner shapes from Farmers Market Designer Series Paper and adhere them to the card.
- Stamp the lettuce image in Jet Black StazOn ink.
- Color the lettuce image with Old Olive ink using an Aqua Painter, then cut it out.
- Adhere Stampin' Dimensionals and Metallic Gold Thread to the back of the lettuce image. Adhere the lettuce image to the card.
- Stamp "Lettuce celebrate" in Cherry Cobbler ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock. Cut out the sentiment and adhere it to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Market Fresh Wood-Mount Stamp Set 
- Market Fresh Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Metallic Foil Doilies 
- Gold Metallic Thread 
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad 
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad 
Tools & Adhesive