Click below for a printable PDF of measurements and instructions:
- Cucumber Crush Designer Series Paper: 1 ½” x 6”, score at 2 ½” and 3 ½”
- Watermelon Wonder scrap
- Dotted Lace Trim, Cucumber Crush, 4”
- Score the Cucumber Designer Series Paper at 2 ½” and 3 ½”.
- Insert the end of the paper into the middle channel of the Banner Triple Punch.
- Rotate the paper and punch the other end.
- Fold on the score lines, join the two banner ends together and staple.
- Tie a knot in the lace trim and attach over the staple with a glue dot.
- Stamp the flower image in Versamark on Watermelon Wonder cardstock.
- Punch out flower image with the Pansy Punch.
- Place a medium size, White Perfect Accents adhesive dot in the center of the flower.
- Place a dimensional on the back of the flower and attach it to the treat holder.
- Insert a chocolate nugget in the treat holder.
- Surprise a friend by gifting them this little treat!