|New spouse? New baby? No worries! The Happy Happenings Stamp Set from the 2015-2016 annual catalog (p. 103) has 14 unique sentiments for every happy occasion.|
Welcome to the World Onesie Gift Bag
- Create the gift bag out of Crumb Cake Cardstock using the Big Shot and Mini Treat Bags Thinlits Dies. Tie 1/8" Gold Ribbon and Linen Thread around the gift bag.
- Die cut a onesie from Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack using the Big Shot and the Baby’s First Framelits Dies.
- Punch a small heart out of Night of Navy Cardstock using the Hearts Border Punch. Adhere it to the front of the onesie.
- Stamp “Welcome” in Night of Navy ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock. Cut it out in a banner shape and adhere it to the top of the onesie.
- Stamp “to the world!” in VersaMark ink on White Vellum Cardstock, cover with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder, and heat emboss. Cut it out and adhere it to the top of the onesie.
- Adhere the entire onesie to the front of the gift bag using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Happily Hitched Gift Envelope
- Create the 3" x 2" envelope from Very Vanilla Cardstock using the Envelope Punch Board.
- Wrap a strip of Subtles Designer Series Paper around the outside of the envelope.
- Wrap 1/8" Gold Ribbon around the outside of the envelope.
- Stamp “Congrats!” in VersaMark ink on White Vellum Cardstock, cover in Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder, and heat emboss. Cut the sentiment out, and punch a hole in the end using the 1/8" Circle Punch. Wrap Linen Thread around the outside of the envelope, thread it through the “Congrats !” tag and a Classy Designer Button, and tie the thread in a bow.
- Stamp “Happily Hitched” in VersaMark ink on Night of Navy Cardstock, cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, and heat emboss. Punch the sentiment out using the Label Bracket Punch. Adhere to the top of the envelope using Stampin’ Dimensionals.