click here to download a printable PDF:
- Powder Pink Base Card: 4-1/4” x 11” folded in half at 5-1/2”
- Powder Pink mat: 4” x 5 1/4”
- Whole Lot of Lovely DSP: 1-1/2” x 4-3/4” (floral vine), 1” x 3-1/2” (polka dot), 1” x 5-1/4” (stripe)
- Whisper White: ½” x 3-1/2”
- Powder Pink Shimmer Ribbon: 12”
- Fold the Powder Pink base card in half and set aside.
- Sponged the edges of the Powder Pink mat with Powder Pink ink.
- Use the Banner Triple Punch on all 3 pieces of the Designer Paper to notch 1 end.
- Layer the 2 larger pieces of Designer Paper up against each other onto the Powder Pink mat; adhere the polka dot layer over those 2 pieces using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Wrap the ribbon around the top of the card mat and tie into a knot.
- On the ½” strip of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the sentiment from Beautiful Bouquet using Basic Black ink. Layer onto the card mat using Dimensionals.
- Layer the card mat onto the folded base card using Dimensionals. Adhere 3 Rhinestones as desired to finish.