- Soft Suede: 5 ½” x 8 ½”
- Cajun Craze: 4 7/8” x 4 3/8”
- Daffodil Delight: 4 “ x 5 ¼”
- Whisper White: scrap for Pretty Label Punch and Maple Leaves
- Fold Soft Suede card stock to create base. Adhere Cajun Craze layer. Run Daffodil Delight through the Big Shot using the Hexagons folder and glue to front to card.
- Scribble watercolor pencils on a piece of Whisper White card stock – I used red, brown, olive, yellow and orange. Blend together with aqua painter and let dry. Once dry, drop water splatters on top using Aqua Painter. Sprinkle gold emboss powder, shake excess and set with heat tool.
- Stamp outline Maple leaf from Colorful Seasons over watercolored embossed piece and cut out using coordinating Seasonal Layers Thinlets. Sponge edges with Soft Suede.
- Ink sentiment from Painted Harvest with Soft Suede and stamp onto scrap piece of Whisper White. Cut with Pretty Label Punch and sponge edge with Cajun Craze ink. Randomly stamp dots and swirls images (stamped off first, for a soft inked look) using the Timeless Textures stamp set and Soft Suede ink. Adhere to front of card with SNAIL adhesive.
- Place maple leaves on card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add some gold metallic embellishments and finish with a linen thread bow, applied to card with glue dot.