Click here for a printable PDF:
- Soft Sky card base: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” and folded in half
- Early Espresso card stock: 5-1/8” x 3-7/8” layer, scraps for lid
- Very Vanilla card stock: 5’ x 3-3/4”
- Painted Autumn DSP: 5” x 1-1/2”, scraps for coffee cup die-cut
- Cajun Craze card stock: scraps for leaf die-cut
- Emboss 5” x 3-3/4” Very Vanilla card stock with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder.
- Adhere to 5-1/8” x 3-7/8” Early Espresso mat using SNAIL and a couple strips of Tear & Tape Adhesive for a secure hold.
- Add 5” x 1-1/2” Painted Autumn DSP strip across the front with SNAIL.
- Tie Crushed Curry Mini Chevron Ribbon around the layers into a double-knot. Trim ends. Mount onto a Soft Sky card base with SNAIL.
- Stamp Merry Café coffee cup in Early Espresso ink onto a Painted Autumn DSP pattern. Die-cut with the Coffee Cups Framelits.
- Die-cut a lid from Early Espresso card stock with Coffee Cups Framelits. Adhere to the top of the coffee cup with SNAIL.
- Die-cut a Very Vanilla coffee cup wrap with the Coffee Cups Framelits, stamp with a Merry Café “hello fall” sentiment and adhere to the front of the coffee cup.
- Pop the coffee cup up with Dimensionals over the ribbon.
- Die-cut a Cajun Craze maple leaf using the Seasonal Layers Thinlits and pop up with a Dimensional. Accent with a Pearl Jewel.
- Tie a small Pool Party Baker’s Twine bow and attach to the lid with a Glue Dot.