Click here for a printable PDF:
- Whisper White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored and folded at 4-1/4”
- Watercolor Paper: 6-1/4” x 5” (it will be cut to size, but you want a larger piece for the watercolor wash
- Vellum Cardstock: 3-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Using Versamark ink, stamp the large leaf image five times across the watercolor paper. Sprinkle with white embossing powder, and heat with the Heat Tool until the embossing powder has melted and set.
- Squeeze a few drops of Crushed Curry reinker onto an acrylic block. Squeeze your Aqua Painter water chamber until the water is running freely, and cover the watercolor paper. Working quickly, pick up some Crushed Curry ink with the Aqua Painter, and “paint” the entire piece of the cardstock with the ink. Set aside to dry. *Note: you can use the Heat Tool to dry the cardstock and hurry up the process.
- Repeat the process with the Cajun Craze reinker. You will see some of the Crushed Curry ink run when you add the initial water wash onto the paper, but this is fine. When you wash the Cajun Craze onto the card, start in the bottom right corner, and concentrate more ink there, moving the ink up the card. The upper left corner will have very little Cajun Craze ink applied. Set aside to dry.
- Using Versamark ink, stamp the sentiment on the Vellum Cardstock. Sprinkle with white embossing powder, and heat with the Heat Tool until the embossing powder has melted and set. Die cut the image using the large circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Cut the watercolor paper down to a 5-1/2” x 4” piece. Using Fast Fuse, glue the watercolor paper to the card base. Glue the vellum sentiment to the dry watercolor paper. Because the adhesive will show through the vellum, add small amounts of the adhesive underneath the embossed sentiment.
- Add six Crushed Curry Glitter Enamel Dots to the card.