Stampin' Up! Hometown Halloween
October 20, 2017
Click here for a printable PDF:
- Fresh Fig: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2"
- Whisper White: 3-5/8" x 4-7/8"
- Pumpkin Pie: 3-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Basic Black - 2-1/4" x 4"
- Slide the 1-1/4" circle punch into the edge of the Gold Glimmer Paper and punch. Slide it in again in the same spot and crop out a moon.
- Use the row of stars framelit from the Popcorn Box dies and crop five stars from Gold Glimmer Paper.
- Run the black layer through the Big Shot with the row of houses edgelit and add to the bottom of the Pumpkin Pie layer. Trim to fit.
- Ink greeting in black and stamp where shown. Add the moon and stars where shown.
- Add this layer to the white mat.
- Wrap a strip of ribbon around this layer and adhere to the back. Tie a bow with same ribbon and add it to the front with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Add this layer to the card base with dimensionals.