Stampin' Up! Painted Autumn: Eclipse Technique
October 21, 2017
Click here for a printable PDF:
Download Painted Autumn Fall Eclipse Card
- Cajun Craze Cardstock – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scrap for leaf
- Painted Autumn DSP – 5-1/4” x 2-1/2”& 5-1/4” x 1-1/2”
- Ribbon – 14”
- Arrange the Large Alphabet letters F-A-L-L on the 5-1/4” x 2-1/2” DSP and run it through the Big Shot to die cut them out.
- Adhere the DSP with the cut letters towards the top of the Cajun Craze cardstock.
- Adhere the 5-1/4” x 1-1/2” DSP to the bottom of the cardstock.
- Wrap the ribbon around the card and tie into a knot on the front of the card.
- Add Foam Adhesive Strips to the back of each cut out letter F-A-L-L and set in place on the card front almost like putting a puzzle together.
- Stamp the “in the air” stamp on the bottom piece of DSP in Cajun Craze.
- Cut out a leaf using the leaf framelit in the Seasonal Layers Thinlits, using the scrap Cajun Craze cardstock, adhere to card with SNAIL.