Click below for a printable PDF:
Cutting & Scoring:
- Pumpkin Pie 8-1/2 x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” & scrap
- Very Vanilla 4” x 5-1/4”
- Spooky Night Designer Series Paper (DSP) 1-1/2” x 4” & scrap
- Run Very Vanilla layer through Big Shot in Polka Dot Basics Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Flick black ink on embossed layer using the Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker by flicking the large end of the marker in the lid and directing it at the cardstock.
- Punch end of DSP strip with Banner Triple Punch and adhere to card front where shown with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp Halloween greeting on Pumpkin Pie cardstock scrap with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and punch with Everyday Label Punch - add to card front where shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a Linen Thread triple bow and add to banner with Mini Glue Dot.
- Punch cat from DSP and glue to card front where shown.