Click here to download a printable PDF:
- Spooky DSP : 3” x 3” of orange piece with black tree
- Wood Textures DSP: two of the same piece
- Burlap Ribbon 10”
- Linen Thread 8”
- Cut Spooky DSP piece/s at 3” between every tree piece (you will end up with 16 pieces per DSP sheet)
- Using Grey ink, stamp owl so feet are resting on tree branch.
- Using Black ink, stamp “happy owloween” onto owl.
- Using Pumpkin Pie marker, color in beak and feet. Using black marker, color in white around eyes. Attach small black rhinestone into center of each eye. Set aside.
- Using Treat Bag Thinlits, cut out bag and put together using Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Put one Stampin Dimensional on each corner on the back of stamped DSP square and adhere to bag front.
- Thread piece of Burlap Ribbon around bag, through owl piece and tie linen thread into a bow around ends of burlap. Trim off as desired.
- Attach three black rhinestones to bottom of bag.
- Cut 8-10 1/8” strips of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock. Roll around end of a pencil to create a curled piece.
- Put SNAIL on one end of curled pieces and attach to inside of bag. You might need to re-curl strips once strips are positioned.