- Old Olive: 5 ½ x 8 ½” card base;
- Crumb Cake: 4 x 5 ¼ ”
- Very Vanilla CS: 4 x 5 ¼ ” and piece for die cutting
- Early Espresso: piece for die cutting
- DSP: pattern with acorns- 3 ¾ x 3; early espresso pattern ½ x 4
- Create card front from Old Olive CS by scoring at 4 ¼”.
- Take second largest stitched circle framelit and die cut the circle from scrap of very vanilla. Use slightly bigger circle from layering circles framlits to die cut from Early Espresso
- Randomly stamp leafy image on top half of crumb cake card stock with crumb cake ink. Adhere Dsp (acorn pattern) to the bottom of crumb cake, then strip of DSP with early espresso pattern on top of the acorn DSP. Take 5 ½” of old olive ribbon and wrap in the middle of early espresso DSP securing on the back. Adhere to card front.
- Stamp acorn image in the center of stitched circle with black archival ink. Open early espresso, crumb cake and old olive inks after squeezing them a little (you should have little ink transferred to the lid of the ink pad). Using wink of stella – pick up old olive ink from the lit and color the leaves, repeat with early espresso for acorn top and crumb cake for bottom. You may want wipe clean the tip of wink of stella when switching inks. You image will have nice glittery color. Adhere circle to early espresso circle and then add to the card front with dimensionals.
- If desired – pick up a little of old olive ink with wink of stella and randomly color leaves stamped in crumb cake from step 3.
- Make a bow from old olive sheer ribbon and add to the right of the circle with glue dot.
- For inside of the card: stamp sentiment in the center of very vanilla piece with early espresso. Stamp acorns in top left and bottom right corners. Color acorns with wink of stella and inks (see step 4)