- Whisper White: Card Base 4 ¼” x 8”, on the 8” side score at 1 ¼”, 2 ½”, 5 ½”, 6 ¾”,
- Bridge Arm 1” x 5 ½”, 3 ¼” x 4” for oval die
- Christmas Around The World: 4 pieces @ 1” x 4” Designer Series Paper
- Ink up the Good Tidings stamp in Real Red ink and stamp it on the 3 ¼” x 4” piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Ink up the holly detail stamp in Garden Green and stamp it next to the Glad Tidings image.
- Ink up the holly base stamp in Wild Wasabi, line it up with the stamped detail image, and stamp directly on top of the detail image. (If you prefer, you can stamp the lighter base image first and then stamp the detailed image on top of it).
- Ink up the solid berries in Real Red ink and stamp them in the holly.
- Cut out the Good Tidings and Holly piece with the largest smooth sided Layering Oval Die.
- Card base: fold on all of the score lines and adhere the Christmas Around the World Designer Paper panels.
- Stamp the inside front greeting in Real Red ink.
- Place a piece of Tear & Tape on each end of the bridge piece.
- Accordion fold the left side of the card and attach the left end of the bridge piece.
- Extend the right side of the card and attach the right end of the bridge piece.
- Place dimensionals in the center of the bridge and attach the oval piece.
- Adhere two Black Rhinestone Jewels on each side of the bridge.
- The card stands for display.
- To place the card in the envelope accordion side the left side and extend the right side as show above.
- Give this card to a special friend or make many of them and give them to all of your family and friends this Christmas season.