- Sahara Sand card stock: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2 then folded to create card base plus 4” x 3” plus scrap for sentiment
- Crushed Curry: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Designer Series Paper: 3-3/4” x 5”
- Whisper White: 3-3/4” x 3”
- Burlap Ribbon: about 5-1/2”-6”
- Using SNAIL adhere Designer Series Paper piece to Crushed Curry then to card front
- Stamp “hello” with Crushed Curry on Whisper White. Position sentiment so it’s towards the top of the scrap then, using a stitched oval die, die-cut it out
- Stamp flower from Pieces & Patterns using Sahara Sand onto left side of area below the “he” of “hello”
- Die cut larger oval from Layering Ovals Framelits and layer beneath the white stitched oval with the “hello” on it
- Fold Burlap Ribbon in half, trim at an angle with Paper Snips, spread points out, align behind the Sahara Sand/Whisper White piece and staple to edge so it peeks out a little over 1”
- Stamp “FRIEND” in Emerald Envy on Sahara Sand scrap then punch out with Classic Label Punch aligning the punch so it’s only about ¼” from the right edge of the word. Once punched, using Paper Snips, trim off left point centering the word on the scrap as you trim
- Using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere “FRIEND” piece to “hello” piece so it slightly overlaps the flower.
- Using regular Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere entire focal piece to card front.