- Cherry Cobbler: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2"
- Whisper White: 3-3/4" x 5", scrap
- Wild Wasabi: 3-7/8" x 5-1/8"
- Be Merry DSP - 3-3/4 x 1-1-1/2, 3-3/4" x 3-1/2"
- Adhere the two pieces of DSP to the layer of Whisper White.
- Add this to the layer of Wild Wasabi.
- Tie the Garden Green Ribbon around the seam where the DSP pieces meet and tie in a knot.
- Add this layer to the card base.
- Ink frame image in Garden Green and stamp on the scrap of Whisper White.
- Ink greeting and stamp it inside the frame, crop with the Everyday Label Punch.
- Adhere this to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals over the ribbon..
- Use the Multipurpose Liquid Glue and add tiny dots of glue where the sequins will go.
- Add the sequins.