- Thick Whisper White (base): 4 ¼” X 11”; scored at 5 ½” and fold in half
- Soft Suede: 5 ¼” X 4”
- Whisper White: (Qty 1) 5 1/8” X 3 7/8”; (Qty 1) 2 ½” X 1 ¼”
- Using the background image of the sunflower, stamp three sunflowers in Daffodil Delight ink on the 5 1/8” X 3 7/8” piece of card stock.
- Using the second sunflower image, stamp over the Daffodil Delight image in Crushed Curry ink.
- Stamp the leaves around the sunflowers in Wild Wasabi ink.
- Stamp the sentiment in Soft Suede ink on the small Whisper White piece.
- Using a piece of sponge, dab lightly in the Daffodil Delight ink and add color around all 4 sides of the sentiment piece. Add Dimensionals on the back along the top and bottom.
- Adhere the stamped sunflower piece to the Soft Suede piece using Snail Adhesive.
- Cut a piece of Burlap Ribbon about 4 ½” long. Cut along one edge on the ribbon to expose the individual fibers. Pull out 2 fibers.
- Add adhesive all along the back side of the Soft Suede piece. Hold the fibers in place on the front and adhere the ends to the back.
- Adhere the entire piece to the Thick Whisper White card base.
- Add the sentiment.
- Take 2 additional fibers and tie to the fibers on the other fibers on the front of the card.