- Wild Wasabi: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” then folded to create card base
- Garden Green: 4” x 3”
- Real Red: 3-1/4” x 3-1/4”
- Whisper White: 3-1/2” x 1-1/2”
- Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer: 1” x 1”
- DSP: 3”x3”and4”x1”
- Ribbon: 8”
- Run Whisper White cardstock through Big Shot using the banner framelit fromMini Treat Bag dies. Stamp greeting in Real Red ink.
- Run 4”x3” Garden Green cardstock through Big Shot with embossing folder. Adhere to card base with de-bossed side facing up (it looks just like a matelasse quilt!). Adhere 4” x 1” piece of DSP directly above the Garden Green card stock. (Use SNAIL or Multipurpose Liquid Glue.)
- Adhere 3” x 3” DSP to Real Red card stock. Punch a 3/4” circle from the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper and adhere to center of DSP square. (Use SNAIL or Multipurpose Liquid Glue.) Tie bow with ribbon and attach to center of circle with Mini Glue Dot.
- Adhere this entire panel to card front, centered near the top, with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere Whisper White banner to card front near bottom. (Use SNAIL or Multipurpose Liquid Glue.)