- Whisper White Thick- 4.25”x 11”
- Fresh Fig & Whisper White- small pieces for die cutting
- Crushed Curry- small scrap
- Score and fold the Thick Whisper White cardstock, the card front through the Big Shot in the Oh My Stars TIEF
- On a piece of Whisper White, stamp the tree images in layers using Pear Pizzazz for the first tree layer, Old Olive for the shadow layer and Soft Suede ink for the trunk
- Die cut the stamped layer using the Layering Ovals Framelits
- Die cut the next size oval for the Fresh Fig layer
- Lay a strip of Tear & Tape Adhesive to the card front where you want the ribbon (see photo). Remove the backing and lay a small piece Old Olive Mini Chevron Ribbon vertically over top of the horizontal strip of adhesive- this will be the piece you will tie. Add another strip of Old Olive Mini Chevron Ribbon to the cardfront pressing down and trimming off any excess on the ends, then tie the first piece around the adhered piece.
- Adhere both oval layers together and adhere to the cardfront with SNAIL Adhesive
- Stamp the greeting on Whisper White with Fresh Fig ink and die cut using the small Stitched Shape Framelits oval and adhere to the cardfront using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Take the small palette knife and add some Embossing Paste to the stamped tree to look like snow- over the branches and some on the ‘ground’- heat with the Heat Tool to dry.
- Die cut a small star from Crushed Curry cardstock using the row of stars die from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits and add to the tree top with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional