- Thick Whisper White: 4 1/4"” x 11” - 4” x 5 ¼” - 3 ¼” x 4 ½” and scrap for saying
- Real Red: 3 3/8” x 4 5/8”
- Stamp the Trees onto the smallest White mat. Using Lemon Line Twist for the biggest image and Old Olive for the 2nd image (detail image) of the trees.
- Ink up the trunk of the tree in Early Espresso and ink in between the trees. It lines up perfectly.
- Run the larger of the two mats through the Big Shot using the Softly Falling Embossing Folder. Also emboss the top of the stamped white piece the top with the Softly Falling as well.
- Mount the image piece onto Real Red Cardstock and then using Dimensionals attach to the White Mat.
- Mount piece to Card Base
- Stamp Greeting in Red onto scrap and trim ends
- Add to card front using Dimensionals.